An Interactive Workshop
Ever wondered how your hotel's revenue strategy stacks up?
Join us for an interactive workshop led by industry experts. Upgrade Your Hotel Revenue will guide you through the Hotel Report Card, a brand new benchmarking tool highlighting your successes and areas of opportunity. You'll leave with a clear picture of your hotel's revenue funnel performance and the practical knowledge to take immediate action.
This workshop walks you through your hotel's digital funnel - demystifying key performance metrics and giving you industry standards against which you can validate your own hotel's performance. Our expert speakers will provide a deeper dive into key areas of the report card, giving you tactics that can improve your results and improve overall revenue.
We'll kick off the workshop with an Okanagan and Interior hotel market update and some future-looking performance data for the upcoming season.
- 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM - Registration & Networking
- 1:30 PM - 1:45 PM - Regional Market Update
Presented by Monita Sidhu, Associate Market Manager, Expedia Associate Market Manager, Expedia and Anthony Woo, Director of Sales, TravelClick
- 1:45 PM - 4:30 PM - Interactive Workshop
- 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM - Cocktail Reception & Networking
- A better understanding of "top of funnel" digital marketing tactics, including Search & Awareness, Paid Media and Metasearch
- How you can participate and ways to budget for Metasearch
- How to "find more revenue" with technology when you think you've squeezed all you can out of your strategy
- Immediately applicable tactics to improve your hotel's voice reservation experience
- How improperly assessed discounting leads to huge losses on the bottom line
- Your Hotel Report Card
- The Direct Booking Calculator
- Expedia Partner Opportunity Report to improve your OTA strategy
- Market Intelligence Data from TravelClick and Expedia